We lost our sweet tabby cat today to kidney failure. We miss him so much already. We're both in a daze. We didn't see this coming; he deteriorated very quickly. I don't think he suffered too much.
Milton was a sweetheart. He was a cat who always had an agenda, whether it was sneaking onto the counter, ambushing our other cat Charlie, or trying to wet his paws in the toilet (!), he was often up to something. He loved to lay in the sun, and we often joked that he was going to spontaneously combust someday he would get so hot.
We adopted Milton almost 2 years ago as an older cat from the Boulder County Humane Society. We often thought that life had been hard for him and that he had medical problems. We gave him lots of love and attention during the last two years.
I think that Milton left us too soon, and I really feel bad for our other cat Charlie who loved to play with him. I hope that Milton is enjoying the good life on the other side!
1 comment:
I'm so sorry for your loss, and I'm glad Milton had such great and loving humans for his last few years.
Post a Comment