Adele is three months old today. I swear, she seems bigger and older today than yesterday! I took her to my office today for a short visit to meet my colleagues. She seemed to enjoy all the attention. I must admit, it was a bit strange to move my files out of the way on my desk and use it as a changing table; it was like the collision of two worlds!! (Yes, I used a changing pad!).
A big Thank You to Kathleen for taking these wonderful pictures of Adele during our visit.


1 comment:
hard to believe it's been 3 months already... but yes, she sure looks like she's grown up a lot in that time. she looks like she's just waiting for the right opportunity to start talking -- she has a look in her eyes of a person with something to say.xoxox, Christina
Post a Comment