Last week little Adele was sick for the first time with a cough. It was so hard to see her not feeling good. Poor little thing. She seems very healthy again (knock on wood). Now I have a cough and Jeff has something as well. I guess this is kind of the way it goes for the next decade!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Yesterday was Adele's first Valentine's day. She dressed up for the occasion.

Last week little Adele was sick for the first time with a cough. It was so hard to see her not feeling good. Poor little thing. She seems very healthy again (knock on wood). Now I have a cough and Jeff has something as well. I guess this is kind of the way it goes for the next decade!
Last week little Adele was sick for the first time with a cough. It was so hard to see her not feeling good. Poor little thing. She seems very healthy again (knock on wood). Now I have a cough and Jeff has something as well. I guess this is kind of the way it goes for the next decade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She's looking so big! Happy Valentine's day to you all.
ooh! I see a grin!
Post a Comment