The kids had a real treat: the ice cream truck came by. We heard it from a distance and I couldn't believe what I hearing. That truck must have been 50 years old playing the same song I remember as a kid. I never thought Adele or Jack would see an ice cream truck, but I was wrong! The older cousins were nearly hysterical with excitement and the tension was building; would the truck come up our street? Here we all are waiting.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Mother's Day 2010
We went to my parents' house for Mother's Day this year. It was a gorgeous spring afternoon.


The kids had a real treat: the ice cream truck came by. We heard it from a distance and I couldn't believe what I hearing. That truck must have been 50 years old playing the same song I remember as a kid. I never thought Adele or Jack would see an ice cream truck, but I was wrong! The older cousins were nearly hysterical with excitement and the tension was building; would the truck come up our street? Here we all are waiting.
Here comes the truck!
WooHoo, Success!
Here's Jack with his cousin and his grandpa

The kids had a real treat: the ice cream truck came by. We heard it from a distance and I couldn't believe what I hearing. That truck must have been 50 years old playing the same song I remember as a kid. I never thought Adele or Jack would see an ice cream truck, but I was wrong! The older cousins were nearly hysterical with excitement and the tension was building; would the truck come up our street? Here we all are waiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment