Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Soooo far behind

The last six weeks have been remarkable. We have accomplished so many things and checked a lot of stuff off our list. Unfortunately, the blog suffered, but I'm back!

First and foremost, you must check out this video of Adele. It was taken over Memorial weekend, so she was just about 7 months old:

Here's another of her playing a game. This was about a month ago. I must admit, I was a bit surprised to realize that she knew what I was saying and she knew how to play along. Another huge milestone.

Once the snow finally melted, we were able to stop walking on the road and start walking through the woods. Here we are in a meadow by a stream. We take the jogging strolling across country over rocks and logs. Sometimes, Adele even falls asleep!

And, finally, here she is on her new swing. This was taken on Father's Day

1 comment:

Dani said...

Great photos & videos, Paula. So amazing to see her growing up!