Happy 4th of July! Adele celebrated with her new cowboy rubber ducky and patriotic red, white, and blue outfit. I think her first Independence day was a good one! Hope yours was too.
Wow- it's so good to see pictures, videos & and see how big Adele is! It looks like you're all having a great time- maybe Adi & Mae can come play with you some time!
Hello, I love the pictures. I am so happy for the both of you!! She is beautiful. I apologize for falling off the face of the earth. Would like to catch up. send me your e-mail address.
2 comments:
Wow- it's so good to see pictures, videos & and see how big Adele is! It looks like you're all having a great time- maybe Adi & Mae can come play with you some time!
Hello, I love the pictures. I am so happy for the both of you!!
She is beautiful. I apologize for falling off the face of the earth.
Would like to catch up.
send me your e-mail address.
Angela
Post a Comment