Thursday, November 29, 2007

Easy Rider

Adele and I got out today for a walk! It was cold and breezy, but we went anyway. The fresh air, the wind in my hair.......Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper on the open highway had nothing on us. It was glorious....Short, but glorious.

Here's the stroller set up all set to take off down the driveway. Yes, it goes through snow!

Adele is in there somewhere inside of the "Bundle Me" that her aunt and grandma got for her. It is an amazing thing. It goes inside the carseat and it zips all around her. I was cold when we got back to the house, and I was a bit concerned about her. I opened her up and she was toasty warm. She seemed comfortable too; she fell asleep on the way back.



Today is Adele's 4 week birthday. The hospital now seems like a distant memory as we settle into things. I can't believe that my maternity leave is 1/3 over. Yikes!

No comments: