Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Anninversary

Today is our 12 year wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Jeff!

A few weeks ago Adele and I were wandering around in the woods when we found what I call "The Vista." It is about a 4 minute walk from the house and makes a wonderful destination for a short walk, or a nice starting point for a longer hike. You can see part of the vista below, but it includes much more expansive views including Mount Evans and Grays and Torreys peaks.

There is a lovely aspen grove and open area near the vista. Here are my parents after we visited a couple weeks ago.


Auntie Di came to visit today. She and Adele enjoyed reading "Goodnight Moon" together. Adele seemed to have no interest in books until last week. Now she actually loves them for more than just something to chew on! She came down with an ear infection last week and I think that she enjoyed just looking at the picture books instead of playing. It has been a rough week, but I'm happy to say that she seems to be doing much better this evening.



I'm happy to report that she didn't try to bite the book once!

2 comments:

Dani said...

what a pretty spot. maybe we can come for a little hike sometime soon.

and we just started reading books instead of eating them, too!

Cecile said...

Happy Anniversary (belated but well).
You and Adele look good in the backpack picture. Looks like you can go on for ever.